Search: Posts From Last Day
Still can't remove a number 1 from new documents by Ronica
I still can't remove the number 1 from newly created documents even though "Sammy" responded with the simplest fix: cleaning up Normal.dot. I did a search in my pc and didn't find any files that had a .dot extension. Please help me I have a lot of new docs to create for my team members
Today 09:22 AM
by Lucas437 Go to last post
2 749 Microsoft Word Help