Search: Posts From Last Day
1 Attachment(s) word page short and stubby!!?? by malch*
hi, my word document has suddenly done this (see picture) it looks all squat and stubby and the ruler on the left doesnt show any blue margins the page set up is for a normal A4 why is it looking like this??. its doing my head in can anyone shed any light? thanks!
Yesterday 04:42 PM
by Bill Helpern Go to last post
2 16,256 Page Layout