Search: Posts made by: Darren
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 14th 09, 06:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Darren
How to change the "From" address when routing a document in wo

Not Practical.
Firstly it means setting up a dummy account in outlook, then switching it to
be the default every time I want to route a document, and remembering to
switch it back.

What I'm after...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 14th 09, 05:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Darren
How to change the "From" address when routing a document in word 2

I need to change the “From” address when routing documents from Word 2003.
(So that routing slips and the final completed document return to a shared
mailbox.)

Currently it defaults...
Forum: Page Layout April 29th 09, 06:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 7
Posted By Darren
---------- How can I format a line like this? ----------

How do I ....................get rid of
that.....................................?

"mooring" wrote:

I am trying to setup a heading or other formatting code so that I can break
my document...
Forum: Page Layout April 29th 09, 06:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
why did my outlook vanish?

I have a brand new machine with Vista Microsoft notebook 2007. I needed to
download an adobe product. And I was informed that my machine does not have
outlook. Where did it go???
Forum: Page Layout April 29th 09, 06:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By Darren
dots all through my text

I'm writting a document. And I keep getting,
..................................................all....................through.......................my..............text..............................
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 8th 08, 09:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Darren
Text boxes have black outline in rtf on some PCs only why?

I have some rtf files which have text boxes throughout. On some PCs running
MS Word 2003 the boxes appear with black outlines. On other PCs running the
same version of work they do not have...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 21st 08, 01:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Darren
page numbers- basic help

I am editing a document that is 9 pages long. I want to insert page
numbers. I go to page 1 and click insert page numbers tab. I select the
format that I want (bottom of page and design of the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 4th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Darren
Missing border when pasting graphs from excel

Hi Eric,
I am having the same problem as you with pasting excel graphs into word.
The only thing that has worked for me is to remove the border in excel, paste
the graph into word, and then add...
Forum: New Users December 12th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
new word 2007 has no colour or theme in ribbon

I reset my desktop theme and its done the trick thanks
Forum: New Users December 12th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
new word 2007 has no colour or theme in ribbon

help can not get any of the office 2007 to appear in colour even the office
button is black and white
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 5th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Darren
Hiding Text

I'm trying to create a form where I want to hide a section of text. I've
gone into the Format Font section and hidden the text I want to hide.
However, when I click on the Show/Hide icon on the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 6th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Darren
In "Resume wizard" how do you put more then one table in that sec.

I'm trying to cut and paste a table in the employment section but I my
bullets and words donnot match up, how do you properly add multiple tables
Forum: Page Layout August 28th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
Print preview

Thank you very much! This worked. :)

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

In Word, click on File | Page Setup | Layout tab | Vertical
alignment: Top | Apply to: Whole document | OK.

Darren...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 28th 06, 04:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By Darren
How to highlight Text, but only print text not highlight

Yeah, that's about the sum of it.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Back up a little. If I understand you rightly you have a templates that
contain two types of text: matter that must be retained, and matter...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 24th 06, 07:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By Darren
How to highlight Text, but only print text not highlight

thanks for the suggestion, but that sounds like a hassle and would mpre often
than not be forgotten (error prone). Especially seeing the whole company
uses these templates.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill"...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 24th 06, 07:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By Darren
How to highlight Text, but only print text not highlight

I am setting up a bunch of Templates. The Templates need to highlight areas
that should not be removed due to regulatory requirements. So we want to be
able to highlight to Users of the Template...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 24th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By Darren
How to highlight Text, but only print text not highlight

I wish to highlight certain lines of text. When simply viewing or editing
the document I wish to see the highlight to draw attention to the line of
Text. But when I print I only want the Text to...