Search: Posts made by: Shelley C
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 29th 19, 10:38 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Shelley C
Convert all Text Form Fields to Italics in Word 2016

I have a legal document which contains hundreds of Text Form Fields. At the moment they are all normal text of Arial 10pt. I'm looking for a solution/macro to convert all Text Form Fields within...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 12th 19, 11:12 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Shelley C
How to cross reference e.g. 1(A)

Hi
I've been searching the internet on how I can cross reference numbers and letters together. I have a document with one schedule but it has 21 parts to that schedule e.g. part 1, part 2, part...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 9th 19, 10:42 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Shelley C
TOC not inserting all headings

Hi

I am having problems updating the Table of Contents with all the schedules in the attached document, it seems to update schedule 1 but schedule 2 and 3 will not insert into TOC - TOC 2 is...