Search: Posts made by: L Lightner
Forum: Tables September 1st 09, 04:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 0
Posted By L Lightner
Won't spell check in my table

I have a document that has regular text as well as text within a table.

Word will not spell check the text in the table... it will for the rest of
my document.

I've selected all of my table and...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 13th 08, 08:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By L Lightner
Share Building Blocks

We have Word 2007

Is there a way to share the following with other users on the same network:

Custom Building Blocks (specifically Quick Parts)
User-Created Macros
Custom Themes

How can I share...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 12th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By L Lightner
Mail Merging with Form Fields in Main Doc

Using Word 2003...

We have a main document used in a mail merge. This main document contains
form field codes (check box form field, drop-down form field and text form
field).

My question is in...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 5th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By L Lightner
Paste Options Button

Thank you so much... that answers my question and was exactly what I needed
to know.
--
L Lightner

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

One difference in results--
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 5th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By L Lightner
Paste Options Button

Word 2007

Can anyone explain the difference between Match Destination Formatting and
Keep Text Only? I can't seem to wrap my brain around this!!!

Thank you!
--
L Lightner
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 4th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thank you, Suzanne.
--
L Lightner

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Good thought, and perhaps someone can answer. Because Word 2007 uses an XML
format, I'm sure it has something to do with that.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 4th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By L Lightner
...lag between striking a key and the letter appearing on screen

If you're using Word 2007, I've heard that having the Contextual Spelling
feature turned on can cause a slowdown.
--
L Lightner

"uefriese" wrote:

.....words / sentences typed at moderate speed...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 4th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 8
Posted By L Lightner
Reveal Codes?

I find the Reveal Formatting task pane helpful in "revealing" what formatting
has been applied to text.
--
L Lightner

"Tigger37" wrote:

Does MS Word have an equivalent to WordPerfect's Reveal...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 4th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By L Lightner
Tags in Save As Dialog Box

I'm sorry... yes it is Word 2007. I was thinking it might be a place to enter
keywords for search purposes later.

Thank you,
--
L Lightner

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 3rd 07, 09:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 4
Posted By L Lightner
Tags in Save As Dialog Box

Would anyone be able to tell me what the Tags box does located at the bottom
center of the Save As dialog box?

Thank you!
--
L Lightner
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 21st 07, 07:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

BTW.. the header contains text only.

--
L Lightner

"L Lightner" wrote:

In Word 2007, header is not printing. It shows in print preview... but does
not print out.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 21st 07, 03:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By L Lightner
Headers and Footers not printing

In Word 2007, header is not printing. It shows in print preview... but does
not print out.

Regular document text originated in Word 2003, header was added after
document was brought into Word...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 3rd 06, 10:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By L Lightner
Balanced Table

Thank you Suzanne!
--
L Lightner

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can apply "Page break before" formatting (Format | Paragraph | Line and
Page Breaks) to a table row without splitting the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 3rd 06, 09:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By L Lightner
Balanced Table

I have a table with approximately 12 rows that encompasses 2 pages. I have
the 1st row set as a heading row so that it will repeat on each page. I would
like to "balance" the table so that there is...