Search: Posts made by: Brainor
Forum: Formatting Long Documents October 22nd 19, 01:11 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Brainor
Question Consecutive Citation

Hi everyone.
Word has its build-in function as citation and bibliography. It works well but I want to modify the citation style. In order to change the behavior of citation and bibliography, I know I...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 30th 19, 10:36 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Brainor
Then you should use FIELD...

Then you should use FIELD (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-field-1fdfbcf9-4d7b-41e2-a1cb-4384a1f516e6) in word. Assuming the name is "A B".
Step 1: at the beginning of your document,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 25th 19, 09:23 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Brainor
Question Consecutive Citation

Hi everyone.
In order to change the behavior of citation and bibliography, I know I should modify the .xls file in %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Bibliography\Style with Office 2019.
But I can't figure out how...