Search: Posts made by: rutkind
Forum: Page Layout December 19th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 8
Posted By rutkind
how do I put borders around columns that look like page border

Yeah but I want 2 landscape sections in landscape.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You get two portrait sections on a landscape page or two landscape sections
on a portrait page.

Forum: Page Layout December 19th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 8
Posted By rutkind
how do I put borders around columns that look like page border

I have tried that but it puts it in landscape view and I need it in portrait.
I have tried in both office 2003 and office 2007 and same result.

Thank you thought

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Forum: Page Layout December 18th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 8
Posted By rutkind
how do I put borders around columns that look like page borders?

I have a page that I want to have a border around each column that looks like
a page border because I want to fold the page in half.
I have tried using a paragraph border but it does not get very...