Forum: Formatting Long Documents March 8th 14, 08:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Have just tried it and it works. (It is possible to reach the necessary option
without messing with the ribbon, via File options add-ins manage templates).
Thank you!

Den lÝrdag den 15....
Forum: Formatting Long Documents February 15th 14, 05:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

I have found a partial remedy to the lost styles problem, which is: I have defined my styles as a "quick style set". Each time I re-open the document, the styles are reverted to some default, but by...