Search: Posts made by: Juan Carlos
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 5th 09, 08:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Juan Carlos
How do I convert a Wordpad file to a Word document

I tried these suggestions and they did not work for me. I am running Word
2003 and Microsoft XP. Documents that I create and save in word end up with
a wordpad icon. Also, the "properties"...