Search: Posts made by: drobby
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 13th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By drobby
My text does not appear when I "print preview" and print word docs

I open a new word doc, type in my text, go to print preview, no text appears.
If I hit print, nothing prints out on my paper.
This just started to happen in the last week.
Have look at other...