Search: Posts From Last Day
Issue with Margins by IslandGirl88
Hi, my Word documents are consistently indented every other page i.e. the text does not line up with the text of the previous page. I have tried resetting margins and made sure that the rules apply to the whole document but nothing seems to help. Any ideas?
Yesterday 10:08 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
1 15 Microsoft Word Help