Search: Posts From Last Day
Microsoft Word 2010 taking 30 seconds to open by JabbatheHutt
Hello, I have Microsoft Office 2010 installed on my computer with Windows 7. All programs in the package open quickly except for Words. Regardless of whether it is a new document or a previously created document after clicking on it you have to wait about 30 seconds for it to open. Other...
Today 09:29 AM
by jonesRebecca Go to last post
1 89 Microsoft Word Help