Search: Posts made by: Dianne Griffin
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 16th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Dianne Griffin
Speech Recognition with Word 2007

Will Word 2007 work with my Dragon software as the word processor?
--
Dianne Griffin
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 26th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I need to find how to count words in a manuscript's sections in Word 2007.
The citation add in EndNote has been used for the citations.
--
Dianne Griffin
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 12th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thanks for your help Cindy. I am researching this for a staff member and will
forward the information to her.
--
Dianne Griffin

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi =?Utf-8?B?RGlhbm5lIEdyaWZmaW4=?=,
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 8th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Dianne Griffin
Mail Merge Labels "Update Labels" greyed out

In Word 2007, using an existing merge document and Access data, I am unable
to use the "update labels" command to make changes in the label format. How
can I fix this?
--
Dianne Griffin
Forum: Mailmerge August 8th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Thank you, I was using a Tablet PC. I have just found the information
indicating the bug and work around.

It is great to know someone can answer my questions!
--
Dianne Griffin

"Peter...
Forum: Mailmerge August 6th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 3
Posted By Dianne Griffin
Word 2007 Mail Merge Labels skips fields using update fields

How do I solve this problem? I use the wizard to create a mail merge label
document but after connecting to a Excel list of 18 contacts it puts only two
to a page. The Avery grid has 3 across and...