Search: Posts made by: eb
Forum: Page Layout April 12th 10, 11:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 3
Posted By eb
Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter

Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter?
Forum: Page Layout April 12th 10, 11:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 5
Posted By eb
Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter

Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 18th 08, 09:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 9
Posted By eb
Print Preview problem - solved

Thanks - I realised that the printer had been removed from my PC and so print
preview on the document was looking for the only printing device attached,
i.e. my label printing machine, hence the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 17th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 9
Posted By eb
Print Preview problem

Sorry - senior moment - I have shared folders with my husband's PC and use
that to do any printing I need. I was disconnected from the printer only a
few days ago - could that have caused the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 17th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 9
Posted By eb
Print Preview problem

Not technically qualified enough to do this! - is it an easy procedure? A
friend of mine also suggested reinstalling Word/Excel.....

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Have you tried reinstalling or updating...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 14th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 9
Posted By eb
Print Preview problem

In Word (and Excel) print preview only shows a small part of the page (about
10 lines down the centre of each page) -- can anyone help with a solution
please?
Forum: Page Layout May 29th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By eb
Page format and screen display not in sync

My page format is set to 1" on the top and bottom of the page and 1.25" for
the left and right margins. However, when starting a new document, even with
these settings, the cursor is at the very...
Forum: Page Layout May 15th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 0
Posted By eb
why don't things stay where I move them?

I am using Word 2007 and trying to make a newsletter with 2 columns. Every
time I drag and drop or cut and paste a text box or quick part, everything
else moves all over the place. How can I get...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help November 19th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By eb
How do I transfer word settings or templates?

If I'm switching drives, and I want to transfer templates, settings and such,
what should I do?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 4th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By eb
How to Automatically Update the Date

If you insert the date into a template, how do you make it so that it
automatically updates?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 3rd 07, 01:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By eb
Change Automatically Suggested Date

When I begin to type the date, word used to fill in the rest for me. Now,
instead of filling in 09.02.07, it will fill in for 2007-09-02. Is there a
way to change this?
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 23rd 07, 03:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By eb
Runtime Error

I tried all of that and certain files are still giving me the same error. I
have noticed that the files I am having trouble with orginated from other
users or have been shared by multiple users...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 23rd 07, 01:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By eb
Runtime Erro

Today I tried opening some Word files that I created last week. Before I can
work on the file I receive a message that says
Runtime Error
C:\ Program Files\Microsoft Office10\winword.exe ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 5th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By eb
Delete Word table with macro

Lene,

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I have one more question, I'm
trying to remove two words from my document. One is the word "Telephone" and
the other is "facsimile." I have...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 2nd 07, 09:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By eb
Delete Word table with macro

Lane, The picture right now is set to In-line with text, however, I have
changed it a few times and I can still change it to accomodate the macro. I
will let you know how things worked out. ...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 2nd 07, 09:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By eb
Delete Word table with macro

Ok, I'm not sure how to write that macro since I'm new to macros. I've been
recording and then trying to edit the code. I found this one that is supposed
to delete the last table, but I cant...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 2nd 07, 07:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Posted By eb
Delete Word table with macro

Hello,

I have a macro that should be deleting 2 tables in my document plus a logo.
I got it to delete one table, but i cant seem to get it to delete both tables
and the logo. The code looks like...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 26th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 7
Posted By eb
watermark prints every other letter.

Can you please explain the purpose of this checkbox then?
Why is it checked off by default?

"Carol" wrote:

Format|Background|Printed Watermark| Deselect Semi-Transparent.
--
Carol A. Bratt,...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 18th 06, 03:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thank you, JoAnn :)
The Control Panel did it for me, to remove Excel 97, but I took a wrong turn
in trying to uninstall Word 97. I suppose it still isn't completely
uninstalled, but I removed...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 17th 06, 04:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By eb
old license

Hi JoAnn,
Yes, and I think she has forgotten that it was meant for only one machine.
I'll bring that to her attention.
Can you tell me how to uninstall Word 97? Is that what I really need to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 16th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By eb
old license

Hi! I bought a laptop with Windows XP on it, but being between jobs, I
couldn't afford to buy MS Office *too*, although I like it a lot -- I settled
for Open Office instead. MS Word has some...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 24th 06, 11:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By eb
My horizontal ruler in Word keeps disappearing

The horizontal ruler keeps hiding above the top of the document and will only
'pop down' for a few seconds if I position the cursor over where it has
'hidden'. All settings under options and...
Forum: Page Layout July 18th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By eb
tabs disconnected from bullets

Yay! Such a simple solution to a problem I have been struggling with for so
long. Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In Word 97 or 2000: Tools | Options | Edit: "Tabs and backspace set...
Forum: Page Layout July 18th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By eb
tabs disconnected from bullets

The tab key has ceased working in two ways: 1) It does not advance to the
next level bullet when I am typing a bulleted list. It just tabs over and
keeps the bullet in the same spot. Resetting...