Search: Posts made by: talleychan
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 19th 21, 11:09 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By talleychan
it's not enough to post decent music on Spotify...

it's not enough to post decent music on Spotify to become popular, even if it's brilliant and everyone you know like it. I utilize the information in this 2 player games (https://2player.co) post to...
Forum: New Users May 15th 21, 03:29 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By talleychan
Multiplayer online game browser

2 player games (https://2player.co) online introduced to forum members

If you are a fan of online games, you will not be able to ignore the list of games in 2 player games. Featured game played with...
Forum: New Users May 15th 21, 03:21 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By talleychan
I need some advice to take the right direction,...

I need some advice to take the right direction, too. I'm glad we can share this knowledge.