Search: Posts made by: Glendeen
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 11th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Glendeen
How to put static dates on different page footers in Word

Henk, thank you - I was pretty certain that I couldn't manipulate the footer
as I wanted!

"Henk57" wrote:

Glendeen;2718659 Wrote:
I need to identify which pages in a manual/document...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 11th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By Glendeen
How to put static dates on different page footers in Word

I need to identify which pages in a manual/document have been updated by
changing the date in the footer. However, it changes the date on all pages.
I'd prefer not to make a page on it's on...