Search: Posts From Last Day
HP DJ3632 printing horizontally when set in landscape. How to get it to print vertica by juntjoo
I believe there was a setting for the orientation of how you physically feed the paper but haven't seen it. Mind you, it only commits this error when I have it set to print "pages" 1,1,1,1 with "four pages per sheet" since that's how I've got this postcard template setup. Might this be a...
Today 04:46 AM
by juntjoo Go to last post
0 8 Microsoft Word Help
Macro to print current page only in Word 2010 isn't working by PRR
I tried to create a macro (placed it on the QAT) whereby only the current page would be printed. I turned on the Record Macro, then went to FilePrint, then under Print Settings, selected Print Current Page. After I hit the printer icon, the current page only is printed. So far all is well. At that...
4 2,642 Microsoft Word Help