Forum: Page Layout February 9th 16, 08:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 158
Posted By [email protected]
{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 5:54:01 PM UTC-4, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering? will you give the reply, or...
Forum: Page Layout February 9th 16, 08:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 158
Posted By [email protected]
{ PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 5:54:01 PM UTC-4, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?
Forum: Page Layout February 9th 16, 08:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout