Search: Posts made by: Mary E. K. Cate
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 1st 09, 04:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Mary E. K. Cate
How do I remove a line on the left side of my entire document?

When I printed my document, a line appeared on the left side of the entire
doc, about 3/4" in from the edge. What can I do to remove it, and what is
causing it in the first place? It only shows...