Search: Posts made by: Forest
Forum: New Users August 19th 21, 11:41 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Forest
Smile Indeed I don't)) More precisely I can do it time...

Indeed I don't)) More precisely I can do it time to time. May be because I am lazy or not enough creative person, but that was always difficult for me. That's why I always use this site ...
Forum: New Users August 19th 21, 11:35 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Forest
Cool Play CS and keep calm

Play CS and keep calm
Forum: New Users August 19th 21, 11:32 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Forest
I would not advise you to buy it. Cause the...

I would not advise you to buy it. Cause the currency is not backed by anything, it is air