Search: Posts made by: Rouse
Forum: New Users July 24th 06, 05:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rouse
Opening Page

Thank you---worked like a charm

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Read my response.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

I did this also and several months ago---My blank page opens with an inserted
table from excel or works--can't remember which--but will someone please tell
us to remedy this problem. Thanks in...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 7th 06, 10:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Rouse
A NEW doc always has an old table in it--? I keep this from occur

Whenever I open a NEW document, an old table from a previous document is
inserted. I can delete it, but how do I keep this from occuring in the first
place. New computer and new word since April...