Search: Posts made by: Kakashi-1
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 14th 22, 02:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Kakashi-1
I'm glad that nowadays, it's not a problem to get...

I'm glad that nowadays, it's not a problem to get the medication you need via the internet, but I can tell you that in Canada, it's still quite hard to find a reliable store. But at least I managed...
Forum: Formatting Long Documents September 13th 22, 02:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Kakashi-1
That's actually a great solution for many...

That's actually a great solution for many businesses, and that's why it can be beneficial for entrepreneurs to look through the article to know more...
Forum: Page Layout September 6th 22, 06:26 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Kakashi-1
It seems to me that tourists are always...

It seems to me that tourists are always interested in trying new local food, so I especially appreciate trips that have the opportunity to visit some kind of food tour. For example, I was very...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 5th 22, 11:47 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kakashi-1
Hello! I would advise you to read beforehand...

Hello! I would advise you to read beforehand about how to get rid of the most dangerous malware and ransomware attacks. The web is full of information on the subject, but if you don't want to read...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 30th 22, 07:19 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Kakashi-1
I'm confused with the pdf documents that I have....

I'm confused with the pdf documents that I have. I have one pdf file, but for some reason the pages are mixed up. Is it possible to somehow solve this problem? This is an important document.
Forum: Page Layout August 25th 22, 08:51 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Kakashi-1
This information may be useful to me. And by the...

This information may be useful to me. And by the way, why do you waste your time on computer games if you can do something more useful? For example you can go to...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 23rd 22, 10:49 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Kakashi-1
I always follow the schedule of sports matches....

I always follow the schedule of sports matches. It used to be entertainment for me, because in my free time I always watched sports broadcasts. Now I also earn with their help, as I bet on sports. In...
Forum: Page Layout July 15th 22, 12:21 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Kakashi-1
At school, I was a completely unsportsmanlike...

At school, I was a completely unsportsmanlike child. Actually now I also very rarely go in for sports. But I love to watch sports matches and I'm well versed in many sports, so I decided to use this...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help June 23rd 22, 09:03 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Kakashi-1
So speaking of business, would you mind telling...

So speaking of business, would you mind telling me about the tools that you use to improve your workflow? I'm contemplating servicenow power bi integration...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 31st 22, 03:56 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kakashi-1
Thank you very much, this is really very useful...

Thank you very much, this is really very useful information, I think you should pay attention to it. I highly recommend you to look at the website where you can contact a company...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 29th 22, 03:23 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kakashi-1
As far as I know, Portuguese is spoken in Brazil....

As far as I know, Portuguese is spoken in Brazil. As a child, I often watched Brazilian TV series.