Search: Posts made by: K Plank
Forum: Page Layout April 29th 09, 10:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 4
Posted By K Plank
Two Columns, text runs to next page

Thanks CyberTaz. It never dawned on me to use a table -- this will help
immensely. By the way, sorry about not specifying which version of Office
I'm using. It's 2007.
--
K Plank

"CyberTaz"...
Forum: Page Layout April 29th 09, 07:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 4
Posted By K Plank
Two Columns, text runs to next page

This should be easy but I'm missing something somewhere. I am creating a
procedure consisting of two unequal columns. On the left, I type a Step
name. In the right column, I type all of the info...