Search: Posts made by: DCantora
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 31st 19, 11:22 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By DCantora
the solution was to use content control text...

the solution was to use content control text boxes and bookmark the content control (in design mode) and then ref that.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 31st 19, 11:19 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By DCantora
The solution was to use content control &...

The solution was to use content control & bookmark that.
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 30th 19, 04:27 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By DCantora
I haven't found a full solution yet but using...

I haven't found a full solution yet but using bookmarks with {ref 'bookmark} seems to be the only way so far. This causes other issues. I might post on the MS forums to see if anyone there can come...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 30th 19, 12:27 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By DCantora
Help with using bookmarks & {Ref}

Hi All,

I am working on a company wide meeting agenda that has 10 agenda items. Each item will have it's own table for taking notes or actions (each table is just 1 row with either 2 or 3 cells),...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 26th 19, 02:19 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By DCantora
Office 2016 - Help: Creating Master/Slave auto-text fields

Hi All ,

I've been playing with this all day and I really hope someone can help me. It's driving me nuts because it looks like something I should be able to do but for the life of me I can't figure...