Search: Posts made by: Ever green
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 7th 19, 09:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 5
Posted By Ever green
Help with using bookmarks & {Ref}

On Monday, July 29, 2019 at 6:31:08 PM UTC-7, DCantora wrote:
Hi All,

I am working on a company wide meeting agenda that has 10 agenda items.
Each item will have it's own table for taking...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help September 7th 19, 09:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By Ever green
Convert all Text Form Fields to Italics in Word 2016

On Monday, July 29, 2019 at 6:31:06 AM UTC-7, Shelley C wrote:
I have a legal document which contains hundreds of Text Form Fields. At
the moment they are all normal text of Arial 10pt. I'm...