Search: Posts made by: susan.debacker
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 31st 08, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By susan.debacker
Can I create a custom page border with MS Word?

I would like to know if Word2007 has added the custom page border option that
is available in Publisher. My students would like to use a clip art or jpeg
to create a custom page border.