Search: Posts From Last Day
1 Attachment(s) Mail Merge Multiple data from Excel...Help!!!!!! by nicole327
Ok, so I am trying to send out letters to students showing them how many missing assignments they have. I want to transfer this information using a mail merge. Is this possible? Some students have 2 some have 4 or 5. I want to transfer what assignments they are missing and then have it move on to...
Yesterday 05:10 PM
by nicole327 Go to last post
0 8 Mailmerge
Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096 by TWalker1957
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms 1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 04:05 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
39 16,502 Microsoft Word Help