Forum: Page Layout July 23rd 20, 07:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

On Friday, December 7, 2007 at 9:20:01 AM UTC-5, VAZTOR wrote:
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

if you could please send my a copy of the label...