Search: Posts From Last Day
Page numbers on left and right without losing footer by Kelly2032
Hi Everyone, I am hoping someone can help me... I have written a family history book for my Father over the past year, I have only just completed it and realized that the page numbers are currtently great for digital, but not for print. When I make the page numbers go to the left and right outer...
Yesterday 10:15 PM
by Peter T. Daniels Go to last post
1 15 Microsoft Word Help
How do I anchor text in a word document by Tony K
I want to position text in a specific location of my document. I don't want it to move when others are editing other text in the document. Example: I would like an address located at the same position so that when the page is folded to insert it in an envelope the address is located to be...
Yesterday 06:39 PM
by Victor Petersen Go to last post
9 2,492 Microsoft Word Help