Search: Posts made by: jjasmith4
Forum: Microsoft Word Help March 4th 20, 08:47 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By jjasmith4
Zooming/resizing issues with Excel 2010 objects in a Word 2010 document

Office 2010 all the way: I have a Word document in which I've inserted an Excel object -- from a file, but not linked to it, so it's embedded, and it's an inline shape. Every time I either Edit or...
Forum: Page Layout March 4th 20, 08:37 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By jjasmith4
djkalil53, what are the settings? There's no...

djkalil53, what are the settings? There's no picture or description of them
Forum: Page Layout March 4th 20, 08:36 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By jjasmith4
coryieong -- what are the settings? There's no...

coryieong -- what are the settings? There's no picture or description of anything!
Forum: Page Layout February 28th 20, 03:23 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By jjasmith4
What are the settings at step 2? No images...

What are the settings at step 2? No images display here, and not one of them is written out. Please, I need this solution badly!