Search: Posts From Last Day
Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096 by TWalker1957
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms 1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 05:18 AM
by camike Go to last post
73 20,075 Microsoft Word Help