Search: Posts From Last Day
No "Save As" in RTF by PGA Eyre
My wife has just installed Word 97-2004 on her newish MacBook (OSX 10.14). She wants to send me the manuscript of a book that she is writing, as an attachment in the RTF-format. Word will not permit her to use this format. How is she to get around this ?
Today 08:56 AM
by PGA Eyre Go to last post
0 7 New Users
text jumps half way down the next page by oink68
on coming to end of page the text jumps half way down the next page, any ideas?
Today 06:08 AM
by RobertLablanc Go to last post
4 3,061 Page Layout
how to repair ac by suraiya1
I lived in Dubai for my work. But there the ac of my rented house was stopped working. I told the landlord about it. He told me to contact a href="https://handyman-dubai.com/ac-maintenance-dubai"ac maintenance Dubai/a. So can any tell that how to contact them?
Yesterday 11:49 PM
by suraiya1 Go to last post
0 13 New Users