Search: Posts made by: quartet1977
Forum: Tables April 21st 09, 12:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By quartet1977
auto-dating dates in tables

thank you! i'll give that a try

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The reason is that you have inserted a date field which shows the system
date. What you need to do is change those date fields for...
Forum: Tables April 20th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By quartet1977
auto-dating dates in tables

Hi, I have a table set up for my invoices. Whenever I close an invoice and
reopen it on a later date, that day's date appears in the table. How do I set
it so that the date does not update...