Search: Posts made by: Andriano20
Forum: Page Layout September 24th 21, 03:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Andriano20
How do you feel about dating sites?

How do you feel about dating sites and do you think they are a good way to meet girls?
Forum: Page Layout September 19th 21, 11:21 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Andriano20
How to make pizza. I really wanted pizza, the...

How to make pizza. I really wanted pizza, the delivery service didn't work anymore, so I had to make it myself. But I did not know the recipe, so I turned to a search engine.
Forum: Page Layout September 10th 21, 08:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Andriano20
What was the last outfit you bought?

Tell us what clothes you bought last time, what was it?