Forum: Page Layout July 31st 16, 05:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
delete / remove section break (next page)

YOU ARE MY SAVIOR. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Excuse me for the caps, but I have spent almost 5 hours trying to figure how to delete those nasty section breaks in my book. Just happens to be that...