Search: Posts made by: Lindsay McGibbon
Forum: Mailmerge January 5th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 7
Posted By Lindsay McGibbon
How can I use internat fax as default fax from Word 2007?

I have Office 2007 and due to problems with my fax modem and WinFax (not
fully compatible with Vista) have purchased internet fax software and license
which allows me to send any document as an...