Search: Posts made by: A DeLew
Forum: New Users October 27th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Replies: 3
Posted By A DeLew
Char Behind Style Name

Why does Word sometimes add the letters "Char" behind a style after I've
used it in a document? Example: I'm using a style named silly,s. After I
use it for awhile it now displays as silly, s,...
Forum: Tables October 26th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By A DeLew
Word 2003 and Corrupt Tables

The documents are zipped when emailing. Some are not emailed but are
transferred by being posted to and downloaded from a shared drive. Our tech
support person just dropped by and said my copy of...
Forum: Tables October 26th 06, 02:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By A DeLew
Word 2003 and Corrupt Tables

This was just an upgrade from Word 2002 to 2003, not from 2000. We have very
distinct style rules about managing the tables we do use, knowing that long
tables, embedded tables, and tables in...
Forum: Tables October 25th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Replies: 5
Posted By A DeLew
Word 2003 and Corrupt Tables

I am a long-time user of Word and edit technical training documents that
uses table cells for text and lots of different iterations of table formats.
Our corporation just loaded Word 2003 and now,...