Search: Posts made by: habebe2005
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 14th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By habebe2005
menu language

Hi all, hope you fine!
my menu bar language is english i.e. file - edite - view ...etc i want to
change this manu bar language into arabic please , i'm tryied to change it
from microsoft office XP...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help May 14th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By habebe2005
language switching

kindly some one answer me,
always in my work i write my reports in english and for this i'm also write
the NUMBERS 1,2,3,..... also in english, but some times i need to write in
arabic and the...