Search: Posts made by: Yaakov Feldman[_2_]
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 2nd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Is there any way to have the text read back to me outloud?

OK, let's step back and ask this more basic question: How do I find out what
version of Windows I'm using? (Forgive this old Mac guy...)

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

....and what version of Windows...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help July 2nd 07, 12:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 6
Is there any way to have the text read back to me outloud?

Microsoft Office Word 2003

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Depends on what version of Word and what version of Windows you have.

Yaakov Feldman wrote:

An old Apple program (Nexus) used...