Search: Posts made by: Uburex
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 18th 09, 02:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Uburex
Where did the arrows go? Cant use drawing correctly.

Sometimes my own stupidity amazes me. The reason that I wasn't getting arrows
was because I was right clicking rather than left clicking when drawing. I
apologise if anyone has wasted time worrying...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 18th 09, 12:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Uburex
Where did the arrows go? Cant use drawing correctly.

I use arrows and auto-shapes lots as I draw diagrams in word (XP). But
recently, for no reason I can fathom, some (but not all) of the drawing
commands don't work. This particularly seems to affect...