Search: Posts made by: Vacationlady
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 28th 06, 05:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Vacationlady
Printing front to back

HI, Suzanne.......and thanks for the advice, but that didn't work either; it
appears that nothing that I do seems to make a difference. No matter what I
do, I still get the same old 1, 2, 3,........
Forum: Microsoft Word Help August 27th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 3
Posted By Vacationlady
Printing front to back

I suddenly am not able to print front to back on a HPCS 500 and can't seem to
figure out what I am doing wrong. Checked on "drivers" and don't seem to
need anything, but I have done this before so...