Search: Posts made by: Oaty
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 24th 10, 01:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

A background fill allows 48 different patterns. I would like a dotted
background. whereas the shading format only allows about 12 different
patterns.e.g. dk trellis, lt trllis etc. However, when...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 24th 10, 01:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

A background fill allows 48 different patterns. I would like a dotted
background. whereas the shading format only allows about 12 different
patterns.e.g. dk trellis, lt trllis etc. However, when...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 23rd 10, 07:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

No there are no footnotes. Although, I would like to solve this problem for
future reference perhaps, I am going about this with the wrong approach to
begin with. All that I am trying to accomplish...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 23rd 10, 07:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

No there are no footnotes. Although, I would like to solve this problem for
future reference perhaps, I am going about this with the wrong approach to
begin with. All that I am trying to accomplish...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 22nd 10, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

Suzanne see above comment also. The last row is not formatted a "Keep with
next"

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Actually, the paragraph mark doesn't drag the table to the next page (unless
the...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Actually, the paragraph mark doesn't drag the table to the next page (unless
the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 22nd 10, 06:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

How do I format the paragraph .. as 1 pt font size with line spacing as 1 pt
font size.. I don't see either as an option under format/paragraph. Spacing
before/after is already set to zero.
"Stefan...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 22nd 10, 06:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

How do I format the paragraph .. as 1 pt font size with line spacing as 1 pt
font size.. I don't see either as an option under format/paragraph. Spacing
before/after is already set to zero.
"Stefan...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 18th 10, 11:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

Same problem. I've got a section with three columns. I placed a section
break after the last column and started a small table. This table is shifted
to another page. It also happens later in the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 18th 10, 11:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 33
Posted By Oaty
section breaks without moving text

Same problem. I've got a section with three columns. I placed a section
break after the last column and started a small table. This table is shifted
to another page. It also happens later in the...
Forum: Microsoft Word Help January 17th 10, 07:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 0
Posted By Oaty
How do I get more patterns for shading

I am using office 2003.
I am trying to get a light dotted background for 1 line of text similiar to
those available in text cell formatting of excell. I tried table format
shading/ patterns....