Search: Posts made by: r korf
Forum: Microsoft Word Help April 14th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By r korf
How to create a link from paragraph heading to an alphabetical ind

I'm creating a song list in Microsoft Word 2007. I've started listing the
songs alphabetically with a heading A: song 1, song 2..., B: song 1, song
2...and so on. I have weblinked all song titles...