Search: Posts made by: v2win
Forum: Microsoft Word Help December 16th 09, 05:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By v2win
How to create a submittable form within Word

Can anyone describe to me how to create a form within a Word document that
includes an email link to submit the completed form to a distribution list?

I want the respondents to fill in the form...
Forum: Page Layout July 9th 09, 08:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 2
Posted By v2win
"Available Styles" in Styles and Formatting Pane - how to control

In Word 2003 SP3, On Win XP SP3...

Is it possible, when attaching an alternate template to an existing
document, to view ONLY the Styles associated with the new template, so that
conversion to the...
Forum: Page Layout October 1st 08, 05:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Replies: 1
Posted By v2win
Reformatting

Is there a way to take an existing Word document and reapply formatting
throughout the entire document against an alternate or style sheet? I am
using WinXPSP3 and Office 2003 SP3.

We would like...