Search: Posts made by: J Lippard
Forum: Microsoft Word Help October 30th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By J Lippard
How to Print Comments with Document, no Balloons

I have a user that is wanting to Print Comments and the document, but no
Balloons. I can't recall if this is do able. My understanding is you can
print the Comments via Print What "List of Markup"...