Search: Posts From Last Day
Printing Only Pages with Changes by billbrandi
After modifying a Word document and using the "track changes" option, is there a way to print only those pages with changes (short of going through the entire document and printing pages one by one)? Thanks Bill
Yesterday 10:12 PM
by Purell Go to last post
5 3,574 Microsoft Word Help
Macro to print only pages which got revised in word document by Purell
Hello, This is something I need help from you guys. I have a pretty large document and when these documents gets revised instead of searching where the changes happened and print them. Is there a way to print only the pages where changes happened. I have found a Macro to do this, print only the...
Yesterday 09:53 PM
by Purell Go to last post
0 11 New Users