Search: Posts From Last Day
Print onto non standard size paper by tanktata
Hi everyone, new to the forum. I've been working on something at work where I need to print on non standard size paper. The dimensions of the paper are 210mmx100mm. I've managed to print out to this size of paper, but I need to be able to print close to top and bottom edges of the paper, and...
Yesterday 09:23 PM
by tanktata Go to last post
0 11 Microsoft Word Help
Arrow
Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to WordBanter by kevin
Folks - You are reading this probably because you are considering participating in these Microsoft Word related newsgroups. These are the finest Word discussions on the internet, with many contributors who have the widest experience imaginable. This forum is a web gateway to this collection of...
Yesterday 04:36 PM
by tranhieuzz Go to last post
6 13,109 About this forum
Angry
Document Map Word 2007 by Stuart Roberts
Hi Guys, I hope you will be able to help me. I am using Word to write a novel and want to add 'Table of Contents' to list all of my Chapters. I have followed videos on Youtube on how to do this, but when I check my Table of Contents in Document Map it lists my chapters, but also a few chapters show...
Yesterday 04:11 PM
by tranhieuzz Go to last post
3 4,882 About this forum