Search: Posts made by: GwenH
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 26th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 1
Posted By GwenH
Why does this stupid behavior occur?

Whenever I double-click in the header or footer of a 100+ page document to
edit, then double-click on the document text to exit the header or footer,
Word jumps to the very top of the document....
Forum: Microsoft Word Help February 26th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Replies: 2
Posted By GwenH
dock the style inspector toolbar in 2007 ?

I use this a lot, and I would love to be able to dock it across the bottom of
my screen. Is this something the wardens at Microsoft will let us do, or is
this another user privilege that...