Search: Posts made by: maheshmaxi
Forum: Page Layout December 28th 09, 09:24 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By maheshmaxi
Question Remove Page border for Particular Page

Hi,

I am preparing a manual with MS Word 2003. I have set border for my entire document and I want to remove page border only for 4th page as I am inserting a flow chart. Could anyone guide me on...
Forum: Mailmerge September 9th 09, 05:23 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By maheshmaxi
Question Hi Could anyone let me is it possible with Gmail...

Hi

Could anyone let me is it possible with Gmail or Yahoomail...

MaxX
Forum: Mailmerge September 9th 09, 05:22 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By maheshmaxi
Question How to attach a file on mail merge?

Hi,

I would like to send mails using mail merge. But also I want an attachment to be enclosed with the mail. Could anyone help me on this...

MaxX
Forum: Mailmerge September 8th 09, 09:04 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By maheshmaxi
Question How to mailmerge word file using gmail?

Hi,

I do not have MS Outlook. I need to do mailmerge a word file. Can I use Gmail or yahoo or anyother mail.. Pls help me on this...

MaxX