Search: Posts From Last Day
How do I print pages without text box lines showing by Sandy R.
I am trying to print a newsletter I am creating in Word. The lines around the text boxes show when I print. How do I remove the frames around the boxes? I have tried going into the Format menu, clicking Borders and Shading, Borders, Setting, None. None is already checked and I am still seeing...
Yesterday 12:01 PM
by TookyTooker Go to last post
2 7,923 Microsoft Word Help
What laptops on the market now come with Word, Excel, PPnt? by Susan
My daughter is in the market for a laptop for college. Everything is VERY confusing. We mainly want one with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on it. Does anyone know a decently-priced laptop that has these? The other stuff is fine, but I'm not worried about her being able to watch a movie. She needs...
Yesterday 10:40 AM
by TookyTooker Go to last post
5 13,089 Microsoft Word Help